At just 20 grams the uAvionix ping1090i is the world’s smallest, lightest and most affordable full range, dual-link ADS-B transceiver.
The Ping1090i from uAvionix is the world’s smallest and lightest dual link ADS-B transceiver. The Ping1090i weighs only 20 grams. Ping1090i offers an easy to install, all-in-one ADS-B solution, combining the ping1090 with the FYXnav GPS and an integrated baro. Ping1090i keeps the same small footprint of the original ping1090 model and adds only 2mm in height and 5 grams of additional weight. Ping1090 offers turn-key ADS-B on 1090MHz out for sUAS at an incredible 25 grams.
- Detects commercial aircraft threats on 1090MHz and 978MHz within a 100-statute mile radius in real time
- Reports threats from commercial aircraft in a programmable spherical radius
- Transmits ADS-B on 1090MHz, 20W nominal
- Meets MOPS DO-260B Class A0 except for minimum power
- Integrated navigation source (GPS and Baro)
- SMA Antenna Connector
- Direct Integration with Pixhawk Autopilot
- Integration with DJI via DJI Software Development Kit