- Detects commercial aircraft threats on 1090MHz and 978MHz within a 100 statute mile radius in real time
- Reports threats from commercial aircraft in a programmable spherical radius
- Transmits ADS-B DF-18 on 1090MHz, 20W nominal
- Meets MOPS DO-260B Class A0
- Navigation Source (GPS and Baro) FYXnav-B option
- SMA Antenna Connector
- GDL90 combined UAT and 1090ES traffic reports
- Direct Integration with Pixhawk Autopliot
- Direct Integration with DJI via DJI Software Development Kit
uAvionix ping 1090
£1,245.00 ex. VAT
Out of stock
Out of stock
Ping1090 is the world’s smallest, lightest and most affordable full range, dual-link ADS-B transceiver. At just 20 grams, it implements ‘Sense and Avoid’ for Drone operations in the national airspace. ADS-B-In on both 1090ES and 978UAT. ADS-B-Out on 1090MHz at 20W nominal output. No deviations from the Minimum Performance Standards of DO-260B Class A0 apart from minimum transmit power.
Ping1090 is the first and only approved ECD for use on sUAS in the UK.
Interested In No-Deposit Finance?
iRed is authorised (Reg. 756311) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to undertake secondary broking. Full details of iRed’s authorisation can be found in the Financial Services Register on www.fca.org.uk
Please note that this calculator is for illustrative purposes only – All estimates are excl. VAT
Voltage/power: 6-29V/500mW Ave. 30W Peak (400µs)
Weight: 20 grams
Operating Temperature: -40° to +80°C
MTL 1090MHz Dynamic Range: -88dBm, -79 to 0dBm