CorDEX SMART Infrared Windows are used to perform fast and safe infrared surveys of electrical equipment across all industry sectors. The IW4000 IR Window is the best of the best. When your priority is maximum flexibility and usability coupled with longevity and safety, the IW4000 100mm (4”) SMART IR Window is the obvious solution. Incorporating all of the features of the smaller versions with the benefit of even greater viewing area, the IW4000 is the ultimate IR Window solution.
SMART IR Window 4″ (100mm)
£249.00 ex. VAT
The IW Series is manufactured from industrial grade materials designed to withstand electrical arcs and certified by Underwritten Laboratories (UL) to follow the very latest IR window standards. Install the certified, IW Series SMART IR Windows to help comply with NFPA70E electrical safety guidelines and reduce the need to wear large and bulky PPE.
Take a look before you shoot with the high security, spring loaded impact cover. With IW Series, there is no need for second visual inspection windows in addition to your IR Windows, as you can confirm switch positions for lock-out tag-out compliance with the same Window as you shoot IR. Maximise your investment, don’t throw away your IR Windows when you change your equipment. The fully removable IW Series IR Windows can be used again and again, outliving the life of your equipment.
Through intelligent design and special features, the IW Series reduces the time it takes to perform inspections. With the 1/4 turn locking system and spring loaded cover it reduces your time per inspection.
The IW Series crystal lens is also protected with HYDROGARD™ advanced formula to stop environmental moisture damage allowing the windows to be used both indoor and outdoor
- The IW Series are fully certified and tested to the following standards: UL50, UL50V and UL1558
- Manufactured from industrial grade materials proven to withstand electric arcs
- Efficient 1/4 turn locking system
- Intelligent multiple identification system foreach individual window
- Arc flash tested against a 50kA short circuit for 1 second at 11kV
- Embedded RFID chip enables open-architecture databasing with any compatible RFID enable device
- CorDEX CONNECT™ compatible for automatic transmission correct and reporting
- HYDROGARD™ coated broadband optic, impervious to moisture, mild acids and alkalis – guaranteed
- Spring loaded impact cover, automatically raises and holds during your IR scan in any orientation
- Compatible with other SMART tools, saving you time and money
Optic & Crystal Data
- Crystal Insert Diameter – 100mm (3.9in)
- Viewing aperture diameter – 93mm (3.7in)
- Viewing aperture area – 6794mm² (9.7in²)
- Thickness – 4mm (0.16in)