- A mechanical flight termination system that stops the rotors to avoid entanglement, and reduce laceration injuries.
- A parachute deployment mechanism that launches the parachute in a fraction of a second, reduces the descent rate, and is designed to enable safe flight over people even at low altitudes.
ParaZero SafeAir Phantom 4
£275.00 ex. VAT
The Parazero Safeair system for the DJI Phantom 4 aircraft is an affordable and easy to use system that can protect your drone from damage to itself or causing damage or injury to people or property in the event of a sudden free fall or critical failure.
As soon as the system detects a free fall or severe pitch or roll angle it will automatically deploy, stopping the rotors mechanically in the process to prevent damage to the chute.
Weighing in at just 160g and with installation taking under ten minutes, the reusable device will bring your craft down in a controlled descent of just over 5 meters per second once fully deployed.
Phantom 4 drones equipped with SafeAir Phantom received the first FAA waiver for flight over people with a parachute system.
The system is fully autonomous, ultra reliable, and effective even at low altitudes.
The lightest autonomous parachute system on the market, weighing only 0.35 pounds.
- Total weight: 160 grams
- Average altitude loss: 9.5 meters from hover
- Average descent rate: 5.1 meter per second
- Average impact energy: 19.5 Joules
- Compatible with DJI Phantom 4 series (excluding RTK)