The MicaSense Altum integrates a radiometric thermal camera with five high-resolution narrow bands which produces advanced thermal, multispectral and high-resolution imagery in one flight for advanced analytics. It has a fast capture rate and a USB with 3.0 storage.
The Micasense Altum integrates a radiometric thermal camera with five high resolution narrows bands. This produces advanced thermal, multispectral and high-resolution imagery in one flight for advanced analytics. The five high-resolution lenses enable an incredibly detailed plant health imagery and digital surface models- all from 400ft!
The main features of the Altum include:
- Radiometric thermal and mulitspectrual sensors and DLS 2. This ensures accurate and reliable results.
- For simple integration there are multiple interface options, open API and mounting points.
- Standard TIFF file outputs. Designed for the user to choose their own processing and analytics platforms or process themselves.
- High capacity USB 3.0 Storage. Enables users to fly longer without switching storage devices.
- Synchronised thermal and multispectrual capture enables advanced analytics.
- There are no moving or loose parts in the rugged design.
- 2 cm per pixel GSD at 400 ft. fly higher, all without sacrificing resolution.
- Faster capture rate for faster flight speeds.
- Capture data on plant health, phenotype and water stress in a single flight.
- Altum sensor
- Lens cover
- External storage device (USB 3.0) – 128 GB
- Calibrated reflectance panel
- New DLS 2 light sensor with integrated GPS
- Mounting screws
- Hard carrying case
Weight of Altum and DLS 2: 406.5g
Dimensions: 8.2cm x 6.7cm x 6.45cm
External Power: 4.9V-25.2 V
Field of view 48 °x37° (Multispectrual) and 57 °x44° (thermal)
Storage: USB 3.0 Compatible Storage Devices