When paired with the DJI Zenmuse XT2, the applications of the DJI M210 are limitless. Some of these applications include:
- Search & Rescue – Equipped with both an aerial zoom and thermal camera, first responders can now quickly locate missing people in remote areas and plan the safest approach path.
- Firefighting – Get a complete view of a dangerous situation with visual and thermal cameras.
- Police Operations – With the combination of the Z30 and the XT2 you can:
- Assist with searches for missing people.
- Assist with investigations into road traffic collisions, major crime incidents and Industrial Accident investigations.
- Provide situational awareness to officers and Commanders in a variety of policing situations.
- Event Planning and Management
Why would the Forces use Drones?
Using Drones help:
- Use your resources more effectively by having the right resources in the right place at the right time to resolve incidents quickly.
- Enhance the safety of the public and police by deploying a drone into situations which would otherwise involve risks to individuals.
- Provide good quality evidence to assist apprehension and prosecution of offenders.
- Enhance joint working with other emergency services.
The DJI M210 features powerful, commercially focused functions including:
- App Compatibility – Conveniently control and customize your M200 Series drone with DJI GO 4 or DJI Pilot, an Android app built for enterprise users. Flight planning can be done using DJI GS Pro.
- Transmission – The M200 series uses DJI’s top of the line Lightbridge transmission system, enabling low-latency controls and live feeds from the aircraft.
- DJI Airsense – With a built-in ADS-B receiver, the M200 Series enhances airspace safety by automatically providing the operator with real-time information about nearby manned aircraft.
- Reliable Power – Pilots can fly the slim TB50 batteries for improved portability or the larger TB55 batteries to properly support a dual gimbal configuration and increase flight times.