- Thermal resolution of 240 x 180 pixels with range of -20˚C to 650˚C
- Laser-assisted auto focus and MSX image enhancement produce sharp image
- Ideal for spotting thermal signs of developing faults in machinery and structures
The FLIR E53 Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera is the first model in FLIR’s EXX-series of Advanced Thermal Imaging Cameras. It can be used to identify electrical and/or mechanical faults in equipment by detecting slight temperature differences.
In order to achieve this, the FLIR E53 Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera has a temperature range of -20°C to +650°C and includes a 24° lens that is able to detect temperature differences as slight as 0.04°C. Its infrared detectors, which have a resolution of 240 x 180 pixels, and vivid LCD display containing 43 200 pixels ensure that the images captured using this thermal vision camera are clear, crisp and detailed.The clarity of these images may be improved using the MSX® image enhancement function which adds both depth and detail to infrared images.
Thermal images may be saved to the FLIR E53 Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera. These images are easy to recall as a result of the infrared camera’s new folder and naming structure and its simple-to-use, intuitive interface.
The FLIR E53 Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera includes a highly-responsive touchscreen with an intuitive operating system. It has also been physically designed for ease-of-use, as this pistol-grip camera includes conveniently placed menu buttons which ensure that it may be operated using a single hand.
Adding to this product’s convenience is its ability to work with other devices in order to speed up inspection efficiency and to facilitate the quick and easy sharing of information between team members. The user may connect the FLIR E53 Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera to mobile devices via Wi-Fi or is able to link it to FLIR’s clamps and multimeters via METERLiNK®.
Finally, the FLIR E53 Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera’s rugged design and superior spot-size performance, which ensures that users are able to take accurate readings of smaller areas from a greater distance, expand this product’s scope for use. It can be used within a multitude of environments.
The FLIR E53 Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera’s sensitivity ensures that it is able to detect hotspots thereby identifying failing components in machinery. It is an ideal tool for predictive maintenance applications and may be used to help evade and/or limit any potential downtime as a result of electrical and/or mechanical faults. More seriously, it can be used to prevent fires and/or explosions that may be caused by malfunctioning equipment.
FLIR E53 Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera Key Features
- Intuitive, rugged camera optimised for detecting mechanical faults using heat signatures
- Simplest camera in FLIR’s EXX-series of Advanced Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Temperature range: -20°C to +650°C
- 24° lens is able to detect temperature differences as minimal as 0.04°C
- Infrared detectors have a resolution of 240 x 180 pixels
- Vivid LCD display containing 43 200 pixels
- Clear, crisp, detailed images
- MSX® image enhancement
- Save images to camera
- New folder and naming structure for easy image recall
- Rapid-response touchscreen and intuitive user interface
- Pistol-grip design
- Conveniently placed menu buttons for single-hand operation
- Connect to mobile devices via Wi-Fi
- Connect to FLIR clamps and multimeters via METERLiNK®
- Improved spot-size performance: take accurate readings of smaller areas from a greater distance
- Detect hotspots to identify failing components
- Ideal for predictive maintenance applications
- Used to prevent/ limit downtime due to electrical and/or mechanical faults
- Used to prevent fires or explosions caused by electrical and/or mechanical faults