The Duo Pro R camera from FLIR is the ultimate thermal imaging solution for professionals. The high-resolution thermal imagine camera integrates a radiometric thermal imager, 4K colour camera and a full suite of on-board sensors. All these design traits provide users with the most powerful dual- sensor imaging solution.
The Duo Pro R has been designed to deliver professionals the ability to capture both thermal and visible data simultaneously in a single flight. Moreover, the FLIR camera includes a self-contained airborne mapping package. This features enables users to create accurate maps and 3D models from an airborne platform.
Some of the FLIR Duo Pro R features include:
- Wide 5-26 VDC power input range
- MSX blending for greater image detail in daylight conditions
- Live analog or digital (micro-HDMI) video output
- Fully integrated thermal and visible airborne mapping system
- On-board GPS receiver, IMU, temperature, humidity, and altitude sensors
- Tightly coupled integration ensures the most accurate image geo-tagging possible
- Convenient integration to MAVLink-compatible flight controllers
- Control camera functions with PWM inputs – imagery colour palettes, recording start/stop, still image capture, or video streaming switch (thermal, visible, MSX, PIP)
- Configure the camera’s recording and control settings over Bluetooth with the FLIR UAS mobile app.
Size: 85 × 81.3 × 68.5 mm (including lens)
Spectral Band: 7.5 – 13.5 µm
Thermal Imager: Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
GPS: Yes (GPS, GLONASS)
Other Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Barometer