The DJI Wind 4 is a customisable quadcopter that is convenient, stable, efficient and flexible. It is designed to be water and dust resistant. The DJI Wind 4 is a heavy-lift quad copter capable of carrying a variety of payloads up to a maximum of 10kg, including the new payload boxes and Megaphone to help in Search and Rescue Situations.
DJI Wind 4
This product is discontinued. You may be interested in:DJI Matrice 210 V2 UAV (M210)
The new DJI Wind 4 is an IP43 rated quad copter capable of carrying a variety of payloads up to a maximum of 10kg.
The Wind4, is similar to the Wind8 and M600 featuring an on board SDK and Mobile SDK allowing for custom payloads, along with extendable landing legs allowing a variety of payloads to be fitted.
Tuned Propulsion System
The Wind 4 comes with E5000 Motors part of a tuned propulsion system that has been designed for use in industrial multi rotor applications. Combined with weather sealant, the propulsion system is ideal for heavy loads and deals well with harsh environments.
Accurate Flight Control
The Wind 4 utilises the DJI A3. This combines ultimate reliability with accurate flight control.
The brand new A3 series of flight controllers are ideal for demanding industrial and cinematic applications where reliability and customisation are essential.
Develop personalised mobile apps to make commercial flight planning and on-site data collection simpler, faster and repeatable.
- IP56 rating
- Max 10kg payload
- Customisable ground station (supports SDK)
- Compatible with third-party devices
- Supply box and megaphone attachment available
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 1060mm
- Weight (with DZ-12000mAh battery): 11kg
- Max Takeoff Weight: 21kg
- Max Payload Weight: 10kg
- Propulsion System: E5000
- Fuselage Protection Level: IP56
- Hovering Time: 35 mins (1 battery), 50 mins (2 batteries)
- Hovering Time (7kg load): 17 mins (with 1 MG-12000 battery)
- Hovering Time (10kg load): 11 mins (with 1 MG-12000 battery)
- Hovering Accuracy Vertical: +0.5m, Horizontal: +1.5m
- Max Angular Velocity: 150°/s
- Max Pitch Angular: 25°
- Max Ascent Speed: 5 m/s
- Max Descent Speed: 3 m/s
- Max Wind Resistance: 10 m/s
- Max Speed: 18 m/s
- Dimension of Drone (folded): 530mm*480mm*430mm
- Dimension of Drone (unfolded): 860mm*860mm*525mm
- Dimension of Suitcase: 610mm*584mm*432mm