- High capacity 5700mAh charge for up to 21 minutes of flight time
- Four LEDS display both the status and the remaining power of the battery
- Integrated power management and balanced charging capability
- Smart charge/discharge functionality helps protect your battery
- Easy slot-in design for fast charging and installation/removal
- Updated specifically for the Matrice 100
DJI TB48D Battery
£150.00 ex. VAT
The TB48D high-performance intelligent flight battery for the Matrice 100 has a higher power capacity of up to 5700mAh compared to the smaller TB47D, rated at 4500 mAh, so it will keep your aircraft going for even longer. When in flight, the remaining battery power is shown in real-time and advanced algorithms calculate the distance of your aircraft and the estimated time it will take to return home. It will also let you know when it’s time to fly back. The intelligent battery automatically provides information about the voltage of each cell, the total lifetime charges and discharges, as well as its overall health and status. All this helps you to prolong its operating life and the life of your Matrice 100 for years to come. With the extra battery compartment that can be attached to the top of the aircraft, you can double the Matric 100’s flight time. The second compartment can hold both sizes of battery.
Charging the Battery
- Batteries must be charged using a DJI approved adapter.
- DJI takes no responsibility if the battery is charged using a non-DJI charger.
- Never leave the battery unattended during charging.
- Do not charge the battery near flammable materials or on flammable surfaces such as carpet or wood.
- Do not charge battery immediately after flight, because the battery temperature may be too high.
- Do not charge the battery until it cools down to near room temperature.
- The battery cannot be changed outside of the temperature range of 0-40 Degrees Celcius.
- Charge and discharge the battery completely once every 20 charge/discharge cycles.
- Discharge the battery until there is less than 8% power or until it can no longer be turned on, then recharge it to the maximum capacity. This power cycling procedure will optimize the battery life.