The DJI Matrice M210 from the DJI M200 Series is an industrial platform built for professional users to perform aerial inspections and collect data. The DJI Matrice M210 features the latest drone technology coupled with an affordable price, providing an easy-to-use tool for enterprises that recognise how aerial imaging can transform their operations.
Included (1): Each M200 Series drone comes with a sturdy travelling case built to carry your M200 Series drone with the desired gimbal mounts attached and additional accessories.
Included (2): The DJI M210 and M210 RTK include the DJI CrystalSky monitor, an ultra-bright screen that is clearly visible in sunlight. The monitor has been designed from the ground up to work seamlessly with the DJI GO app, giving camera operators total control.
Built to Endure
High-performance motors paired with 17-inch propellers ensure stable flight in strong winds. The new dual-battery power system automatically heats batteries when flying in sub-zero temperatures, while an enclosed design ensures weather and water resistance, so you can fly in a wide range of environments. Features include:
7km Operation Range
38min Max Flight Time
IP43 Level Weather Protection
2KG Maximum Payload Capacity
The DJI M210 also benefits from the same intelligent flight modes found through the M200 series, including:
Active Track – Keep moving subjects in frame whilst you fly with ease to capture detailed data
Point of Interest – Easily circle your object of interest to focus on capturing the data need for a detailed inspection (compatable with the X4S and X5S cameras)
Obstacle Avoidance – A robust FlightAutonomy system with front, bottom and upper sensors to detect and avoid obstacles while enabling precision hovering.
The M200 Series drones fold down in a snap and unfold just as quickly. Gimbal mounting plates and aircraft arms stay mounted during transportation so that you’re ready to fly within minutes.
Onboard SDK – Integrate an onboard computer system to analyse in-flight data or connect to third party sensors such as the ICI 9640.
DJI Flighthub – Oversee your aerial operations remotely to view live inspections and manage your entire fleet of drones (coming soon)
Mobile SDK – Develop personalised mobile apps to make commercial flight planning and on-site data collection simpler, faster and repeatable.
When paired with the DJI Zenmuse XT, the applications of the DJI M210 are limitless. Some of these applications include:
- Power Line Inspection – With improved reliability and precisions, inspectors are empowered to visualize extensive powerline networks with unparalleled detail despite adverse conditions.
- Search & Rescue – Equipped with both an aerial zoom and thermal camera, first responders can now quickly locate missing people in remote areas and plan the safest approach path.
- Wind Turbine Inspection – With improved flight stability in windy conditions and a top-mounted gimbal, turbine inspectors can spot millimeter-sized damage along all parts of a turbine’s propellers.
- Bridge Inspection – With a top-mounted gimbal pilots can fully inspect bridges, allowing teams to adequately plan maintenance schedules for improved public safety and minimized costs.
- Solar Panel Inspections – Inspect photovoltaic sites with visual and thermal imagery to detect faults such as string errors and damaged or faulty cells.
- Offshore Rig Inspections – View inspections of offshore assets remotely to ensure site safety whilst looking for gas-leaks or structural damage.
- Firefighting – Get a complete view of a dangerous situation with visual and thermal cameras.
- Precision Agriculture – Monitor and manage crops using multispectral imagery.
- Telecom Inspections – Rapidly detect millimeter-sized damages while conducting routine inspections.
- Construction Site Mapping – Quickly obtain data to generate accurate 3D maps for progress tracking.
- App Compatibility – Conveniently control and customize your M200 Series drone with DJI GO 4 or DJI Pilot, an Android app built for enterprise users. Flight planning can be done using DJI GS Pro.
- Transmission – The M200 series uses DJI’s top of the line Lightbridge transmission system, enabling low-latency controls and live feeds from the aircraft.
- DJI Airsense – With a built-in ADS-B receiver, the M200 Series enhances airspace safety by automatically providing the operator with real-time information about nearby manned aircraft.
- Reliable Power – Pilots can fly the slim TB50 batteries for improved portability or the larger TB55 batteries to properly support a dual gimbal configuration and increase flight times.
||Matrice 210 RTK
|Multiple Payload Configurations
*The RTK is a ground-based GPS system for highly accurate location data (1-5cm), as opposed to standard GPS which usually relies on the barometer (10-20cm accuracy).
DJI Matrice M210 Aircraft body x 1
Cendence Remote Controller x 1
Landing Gear x 2
CrystalSky 7.85” Monitor x 1
WCH2 Charging Hub x 1
WB37 Intelligent Battery x 2 (for CrystalSky monitor)
TB50 Intelligent Flight Battery x 2
Propeller Pair x 4
IN2CH Charging Hub x 1
UK Power Cable + 180w PSU x 1
USB Cable (with Double A Ports) x 1
Micro SD Card (16GB) x 1
Carrying Case x 1
Gimbal Damper x 3
Propeller Mounting Plates x 1
Vision System Calibration Plate x 1
Battery Insulation Sticker x 4
GPS Kit x 1
Single Upward Gimbal Connector x 1
Single Downward Gimbal Connector x 1
TB55 Intelligent Flight Battery x 2
Screw Package x 1