When paired with the DJI Zenmuse XT, the applications of the DJI M200 are limitless. Some of these applications include:
- Power Line Inspection – With improved reliability and precisions, inspectors are empowered to visualize extensive powerline networks with unparalleled detail despite adverse conditions.
- Search & Rescue – Equipped with both an aerial zoom and thermal camera, first responders can now quickly locate missing people in remote areas and plan the safest approach path.
- Wind Turbine Inspection – With improved flight stability in windy conditions and a top-mounted gimbal, turbine inspectors can spot millimeter-sized damage along all parts of a turbine’s propellers.
- Bridge Inspection – With a top-mounted gimbal pilots can fully inspect bridges, allowing teams to adequately plan maintenance schedules for improved public safety and minimized costs.
- Solar Panel Inspections – Inspect photovoltaic sites with visual and thermal imagery to detect faults such as string errors and damaged or faulty cells.
- Offshore Rig Inspections – View inspections of offshore assets remotely to ensure site safety whilst looking for gas-leaks or structural damage.
- Firefighting – Get a complete view of a dangerous situation with visual and thermal cameras.
When coupled with just a visual camera or a third party sensor such as the Parrot Sequoia, pilots will be able to undertake:
- Precision Agriculture – Monitor and manage crops using multispectral imagery.
- Telecom Inspections – Rapidly detect millimeter-sized damages while conducting routine inspections.
- Construction Site Mapping – Quickly obtain data to generate accurate 3D maps for progress tracking.
The DJI M200 features powerful, commercially focused functions including:
- App Compatibility – Conveniently control and customize your M200 Series drone with DJI GO 4 or DJI Pilot, an Android app built for enterprise users. Flight planning can be done using DJI GS Pro.
- Transmission – The M200 series uses DJI’s top of the line Lightbridge transmission system, enabling low-latency controls and live feeds from the aircraft.
- DJI Airsense – With a built-in ADS-B receiver, the M200 Series enhances airspace safety by automatically providing the operator with real-time information about nearby manned aircraft.
- Reliable Power – Pilots can fly the slim TB50 batteries for improved portability or the larger TB55 batteries to properly support a dual gimbal configuration and increase flight times.